Friday, August 13, 2010

The Beautiful Thing for Today

I’m going to take a walk on my nerdy side today….the beautiful thing today is school supplies! I can remember getting soo excited when my mom would take me back-to-school shopping for news clothes, a new backpack and most importantly, new notebooks and pencils. I would wonder up and down the aisles at Office Depot and be mesmerized by the large selection of pens and notebooks.



For me, there is nothing better than that new book smell or the feeling of writing on the first blank page of a notebook. Nerdy? Yes….but I have embraced that part of my personality…I love school, I love learning, and I love my type-A personality! So all my fellow nerds out there, crack open that new textbook or planner and enjoy this new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment