Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The B-E-A-U-tiful Thing of the Day

Today begins a new segment called, "The Beautiful Thing of the Day". This thing (or person or place) could be literally anything that makes you and your day a little more beautiful! Monday through Friday I will post my beautiful thing for the day...feel free to post your beautiful thing for the day in the comments section. I look forward to hearing about your "B-E-A-U-tiful Things!"



Today’s “Beautiful Thing of the Day” is kickboxing! I took a class last night and it was amazing! Even though I am super sore today, I greatly enjoyed the 45 minuets spent in the class. With all the kicking and punching, I was able to really work out any frustrations created over the past week.

I won’t lie, the class is intense (I felt like I was sweating buckets), but if you just push through the pain and sweat, you will end the class feeling strong and empowered. I left last night feeling like I could take on the world…if only I wasn’t so sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment