Monday, July 5, 2010

Life

I am a slacker…I’ll admit it (but, mind you, this will be the first and last time). My last post was three months ago and the closest thing to an acceptable excuse is Life….
Life got in the way. I’ve noticed Life has a funny way of doing that sort of thing. One minute you have everything under control then the next you are thrown a curve ball or a fast ball or whatever you want to call it and things are sent spinning in every direction possible. Life can be a bitch!
Over the last few months I have learned laziness, anxiety, and self-doubt do absolutely NOTHING to help a girl’s (or guy’s) complexion. Instead it makes it dull, puffy, and bland….much like your goals, social life, body and personality after spending all that time sitting around being unproductive. But, great news, this CAN BE FIXED! How? Do something…anything…

My something is taking back control of this blog and, in theory, Life. For those of you grammar sticklers, I’m sure you’ve noticed and wondered why “life” is capitalized. Easy…Life is in essence a noun. It can get out of control if not tended to, it can grow when properly feed, and it can control us if we don’t learn how to control it.

So, take back control of your Life…and while you’re at it, try out something new. I think I’m going to try a new lipstick color!
Kisses (in Ruby Red)!

No comments:

Post a Comment