Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Setting Goals

This is my first blog so things may be a little slow to start.

I am a licensed esthetician, so this blog will be based around beauty. Skin care, make-up, products, techniques, and anything else beauty related.

BACKGROUND:
I earned my esthetics liscense after completeing a year and a half at my hometowm technical school. Since then I have been working for myself with clients doing make-up and skin care services.

Currently I am a journalism major and photography minor at Mercer Univervisty. I also work selling MARK. make-up products, interning at New York Life, and working for the university newspaper, The Cluster, as a staff writer and advertising manager.

In my spare time I dance with a great group at school, write, watch movies, and I love cooking. I am also working on organizing a Mercer Paranormal Research Society and a non-profit event planning organization.

GOAL:
My ultimate dream is to own a skincare magazine. I know it will be hard work, but I'm ready to work as hard as needed for what I want.

I hope my readers are educated and entertained by my posts.
Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment